Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is Layla


As some of you know we have a new addition in the McDonald household. This is Layla...the 20 lb. lab/dachshund mix (yeah that's what I said). She is 6 months old and Mally's new partner in crime. Any suggestions on how a lab and a dachshund managed to get it on and reproduce? Anyone?

4 comments:

Kellianne said...

well you see here..... the weiner dog jumped on top of the lab and....J/K!

She is cute! i'm glad to see that you finally posted a new post! im coming to see you I promise!

Valerie said...

Kinky...

Sweet Puppy Danni!

Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

See the question really is...who was the female...and who was the male?

Lynn said...

HEY Danni! The only thing I would love more than for M, & JD and Jaxon to live in Houston would be to have them live here! I hate they are SO SO far away. At least it seems that way. I am feeling much better...go back to the dr. next week. I think about your mom often and hope she is doing ok. Thanks for your prayers....Yall come see me ANYTIME you need to get away.....Email me sometime at neenastar@yahoo.com