Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm a little verklempt.....


Alright ladies....I don't even know what "verclempt" means..but that Mike Myers skit from SNL is hilarious. And I am so excited about "The Love Guru". By the way, we saw "Zohan" this weekend with Adam Sandler and it was also funny...not as funny as I would have liked... but funny. Val? Any comments? Have you seen it yet? And FYI, Dave Matthews plays a character in the movie...that's right...Dave Matthews from The Dave Matthews Band. Anyway, talk amongst yeselves....

2 comments:

Valerie said...

i haven't seen Zohan yet... i kind of want to.. but knowing casey.. i'll probably have to wait till DVD. unless i sneak out with my sister and watch it.

yeah.. i think i'll do that.

also.. Dave Matthews was in I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry. He had a tiny part.. but it was pretty funny. Apparently Adam Sandler is expanding his group of friends that he puts in his movies..

Anonymous said...

it's like you have been posessed with a blogging spirit...he has overwhelmed your entire body to blog like the rest of us!!! woohoo we had a blast with you guys! O and is Tamara home? Are you sure? We'll see you later.