Well, Bryan and I have recently returned from Colorado, and in case you haven't heard, we are doing everything we can to move there. I am not sure how long it will take, but we are selling our house and applying for jobs. Crazy huh? Well here are some reason we wanna move:
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i L-O-V-E colorado! With a lot of thought and disscussion I've decided that I am moving with you and Bryan. I know I didn't consult with you or Bryan in this decision but I feel that is the right thing to be doing in my life right now. I can understand if you are a little shocked right now but think of it this way.... you will get to see my face every morning and night, just like you always wanted. :)
y'all are so cute in the mountains. o and 1 day and 23 hours! woohoo
Post a Comment