Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My New Crocs


Check these out. I copied Kellianne and got a pair. Aren't they cute? And they actually look really cute with black dress pants. So hopefully I can wear them when I substitute. I wore the shoes from HELL yesterday and I have blisters all over my pinkie toe and big toe. And I also have this really deep painful bruise that starts at my knee where its barely visible and runs 3/4 the way up my leg. Weird huh? I have no idea how it happened either. Crazy what one day with fifth graders can do to a person...

6 comments:

The Cokenour Family said...

They have croc strappy heels too! They are much better than the regular crocs!

Valerie said...

haha.. my sister has ballet flats that are crocs..

those look cute!!

Anonymous said...

those are A-dorable!

Kris n CJ said...

Definitely teacher appropriate shoes. There are a few teachers at my school who rave about those croc shoes and how comfortable they are. Love them!

Valerie said...

i have some of the regular crocs, but they're official SF Giants.. I LOVE THEM!!!

Kellianne said...

my crocs are better .... nanananana-booboo!

mine are mary jane style but I almost got the pair you have! I love them!