Monday, October 6, 2008

Unemployed

So this is the first time in about three years I have not had a job. Its a weird feeling - a mixture of uselessness and relaxation and satisfaction all at the same time. A lot of time to read and blog right? WRONG! I feel bad for sitting here reading all day jobless so I have not read in a week or so! It is terrible! I am having withdrawls!!! So yesterday I said "Screw it" and began reading again. And Bryan's exact words were "Oh God you started reading again?" Hahaha! Well I miss you girls so much already. The weekend was too short!!

Anyway, while home during the day I have been catching up on all my celebrity gossip and:

A: I officially do not like Miley Cyrus. She is dating a guy quite a bit older than her and they shut down Disneyland for her 16th birthday. Give me a friggin' break.

B: Tina Fey does the best impersonation of Sarah Palin of ANY impersonation I have ever seen.


C: Have you seen Ironman??? That is the best movie I have seen in a long time! Robert Downey, Jr. is awesome!!! I heard he was unbelievable in Tropic Thunder too.

Also, we watched "The Love Guru" yesterday and although it was definitely kind of sucky compared to Austin Powers and I think Jessica Alba is a terrible actress, Justin Timberlake was definitely the highlight of the show!!! He is hilarious and his outtakes are so funny!

Anyway, I am off to do whatever people without jobs do. Talk to you girls later!!!

5 comments:

Kris n CJ said...

I freaken love Justin Timberlake in that movie. I think he made it funny. He did an awesome job! And no way Miley Cirus shut Disneyland down for the day, can you say spoiled brat!!!

I finally posted some of the pix from texas. I'll have to send you mine on snapfish soon. miss you girl

JD said...

First off...your blog is HOTT (said in the annoying Paris Hilton voice). Second...i love Miley Cyrus, I wanna be that cute, and I want Disney to shut down for my birthday (who is she dating?). C Love Guru...hilarious...i think i was in the mood...but everytime they said Mariskahargitay i laughed hard enough to fall out of my chair. Quatro, IronMan rocked my face off...and i am dying to see tropic thunder.

JD said...

OH and last...sarah palin and tina fey..omigod..twins. seriously totally agree...best impersonation ever.

Valerie said...

best impersonation ever!! i agree!!

your blog looks freakin' sexy!!

Kellianne said...

dear jobless friend,

you forgot to mention the part about where you eat bon-bons and watch re-runs of I love Lucy! In lui of bon-bons I'm sure you whipped out the tub of icecream and in lui of I love Lucy, you watched the notebook for the 4th day in a row. It's ok to admit these problems you have. Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

can we HANG OUT SOON! PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!