Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pray for me!

I just applied for a Kindergarten job that just opened up in a school district that I really liked. (Sheldon I.S.D. - they play Crosby J.D.) They are smaller than most in Houston. So pray that I get a call back for at least an interview. Ohhh I hope I hope I hope I hope!!!!

6 comments:

JD said...

omg so ok you have the cutest header...and you have posted...alot on your blog and i had no idea...i thought i had you on my update thing but i guess not. bah...so yeah love the new header!

JD said...

o and of course i will be praying.

Valerie said...

i got your back, Danni.

Kellianne said...

i'll be praying for you my friend!

dear god,

you see, my friend danni really needs a job. give her one! thanks! amen.

The Cokenour Family said...

Definately! Hey I forgot to tell you that my sister and her fam moved to houston. Matt works at the Houstonian. Have you ever been there?

Kris n CJ said...

Any News Yet? I've been praying for you and hoping that you get this job, I know how wonderful you would be with those students.