
Well here is our first entry on our very first blog. My very good friend JD talked us into it. I am not sure if you all have met our kids: Mally, Chloe, and Bob. Our dog Mally was recently taken back from her adoptive parents in a very "Indian Giver-like" manner. 

(My parents adopted her for almost 2 years and we took her back) And let me tell you, having a cat with serious mood-swings and a dog with the personality of a kid with Attention-Deficit Disorder does not exactly make for a calm 2-bedroom apartment.
But we make it work. Bob, our fish, probably has the best seat in the house because he just gets to sit back a watch the madness when Mally tries to tackle Chloe, and Chloe repeatedly hisses at her and swats her (with a DECLAWED paw, mind you). So of course, Mally takes this as a love-tap and just keeps tackling. But it DOES make for a good laugh every day, and unfortunately its a Chloe's expense.




2 comments:
so this makes me sooooooooooooo happy that you NOW have a blog! I need every friend of mine to get one of these so I can keep up with everyone's lives! JD did a very great and NOBLE thing talking you into getting a blog! :) When is your house done? I need to come visit you!!! I miss you too and love ya girl!
O YEA!!!! And I really wanted to be the first to comment, but Kellianne is like super blogger and checks them every 5 seconds! Love you girl...I'm so happy you and Bryboy are my friends!!
Post a Comment