Tuesday, November 27, 2007
My Dad is Cool
So, any of you know my dad is in a band? Yep, he's the lead singer and part-time lead guitarist. They call themselves the Intercoastal Pirates. Below are the original five band members: Stuart, My Daddy-O, Steve, Wendall (Rest In Peace), and Rod.
Here he is ripping on his guitar like a regular Stevie Ray Vaughn the night they opened for Roger Creager himself:
I mean, they have their own website and everything: http://myspace.com/intercoastalpirates Everytime I watch him play its like he gets better and better. I have to admit, it is sort of fun being a groupie. And so many girls are so jealous of my mother for being married to a rockstar! Oh, and here are my beautiful parents right after Dad finished playing. Aren't they sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your parents...I want to see your dad rock out sooooo bad.
i want your dad's autograph. you think he will mail it to me?
Post a Comment