Friday, February 20, 2009

Intercoastal Pirates

Hey everyone! I don't know if you have or have not heard my daddy-o sing in his band, but if you go to their blog you can look at some videos. He wrote 2 of the songs, and he wrote one for my mom for their 25th anniversary which was awesome. Isn't he cool?

Here is the song he wrote for Mom:




And here he is jammin' to Stevie Ray:



Here is one of me and my dad singing together:



JD if you move down here we can all go watch him play together! He always plays at these outdoor places where you just bring lawn chairs and watch. Its a pretty good time!

I have such a hip dad.

2 comments:

Kris n CJ said...

Your dad's band is awesome I love listening to them play and your dad's song to your mom is so sweet! I miss the good ole day's when I could just walk over to your place and hang out and listen to you play. Your awesome girly and I miss you!

JD said...

so i'm just gonna move down there tomorrow...no need packing...i hate that...so i'm quiting...i'm just gonna come stay with you guys and learn how to sing and play a guitar so i can be cool like y'all