Monday, February 23, 2009

So do you think I am having a...

Jolee Christine McDonald?

OR

Everett Mason McDonald?

5 comments:

The Cokenour Family said...

I'm feeling an Everett. I hope you have a boy! Boys are fun!

Kellianne said...

i think you are having both.

Just kidding!!!

I'm going with Everett!

Kris n CJ said...

I can't really decide, someday's I think definitely a boy but others I think well .... it's going to be a girl. I can't wait to find out! I love both names too way cute.

JD said...

gosh i dunno...i would really like you to complete my outfield that i'm already 2/3 worked through. but how cool if one day everett met a little girl named ___ and they fell in love. ____ is my other daughter...jaxon will be too old and of course he will always crush on the older sister of ___, but ____ will be his soul mate and now i think i'm rewritting dawson's creek

Katie and David Thomas and Baby Thomas said...

Before reading the comments I thought a Jolee, so I will stick with that! :) When is your appt to find out? I can't wait to hear the news.