1) Don't ever argue with my husband in front of the rest of his immediate family about the due date of HIS child. Trust me if you think the due date is different than what he is saying...you are probably WRONG...so can it. My husband would know better than you.
2) We realize how hard the first couple of months are going to be after this child is born. We realize the trouble that the new parents in the rest of our family are currently having and have previously had. You DO NOT have to constantly remind us. We know. You don't have to tell us. We were not born yesterday. We know raising a baby is very difficult. Seriously. Shut your pie hole.
3) Do not tell us we are having a girl again. Do you have X-Ray vision, Superman? Did you personally speak with God and did he tell you what we were having? If I hear it one more time I just might rip someone's head off with my bare hands only after stabbing them with the closest blunt object. I don't care what it is...the edge of a book, a torn in half water bottle, my dog's toenails...you will feel my wrath.
4) If we make comments on how we would LIKE to raise our future child, do not make a comment about how different it is when you finally have a child. Don't go into Grandma mode and start making excuses for the misbehavings our child has yet to do. If our child is 4 years old and crying in a restaurant like a little brat, Bryan or I will take them out to the car and spank their butt. End of story. Don't tell us, "Well you can't just pull your kid out of every public place when they act bad." "You'll see...you'll see." There is another term I might rip a water bottle in half and stab someone because of. Really? Really, all knowing a powerful Grandma. Watch me.
5) Do not comment on the type of crib and baby monitor I should or should not get because "drop-side cribs are dangerous", and "don't even register for a crib bumper because they are too dangerous and cause SIDS" and "you should get this monitor because it has a mat the baby lays on that alarms you if the baby stops breathing." The crib we are getting is drop-side, the crib bumber is staying because its cute, and we got a video camera monitor - not a SIDS monitor. And if I hear a word about it...out comes the blunt water bottle.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
without even saying anything more.... I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! ....just breathe danni...just breathe!
you crack me up!
by the way.......... you're having a girl! :) JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bwahahhahahha... bwahahhahahaha.. hahaha.. hah.. heh.. heeehehehehe.. hooo hoo hooo.... bwahahahahaha..
tee hee.. so.. having some issues are we??
umm.... i have one thing to say about your post... i threw a hard cover book at my older brother when we were kids.. yes.. this was after i started playing ball.. so you can imagine.. anyway.. so.. said hardcover book went straight for his eye.. gave him a black eye and he and my sister were walking home from school got stopped by the cops... they thought my parents were beating us.. i mean.. no more than we deserved.. honest..
^^ so not having anything to do with your post.. :) thought i might try and make you smile..
miss you so mucho!
wow...feel the wrath of preggers danni!!! jk...sorry everyone is telling you what to do...crap i'm almost 2 years into this and i still dont know what to do half the time...and bumper pads...they hit their head if they don't have em and heck yes they're cute!!! i love you. yall will be great parents...and if you are taking your child to the bathroom hopefully i will be taking my with you b/c they will be getting into trouble together!!
Danny this is exactly why I love you girl.
You guys are going to be wonderful parents and don't let any one tell you different. There's going to be a million of better ways to do things so do what you and Bryan think is best and it will work out. Like JD said it's her second baby and she's still learning. It's a continual learning practice right? Love you
I can feel your wrath! It's so freaking annoying that everytime I eat in the teachers lounge, I have to hear how to raise my future child and what I HAVE to have! I have heard about every damn product on the block!! It starts getting old huh?! :) Love ya girl-hang in there!
Post a Comment