Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So I was tagged by Kellianne...

....to say ten things about myself? So here it goes:

1. Now that I am starting to show I am really starting to feel closer to the little guy/girl in my tummy. I cannot wait to start feeling it move!

2. I still wish me and Bryan were moving to Colorado like we were trying to plan.

3. Damn - ice cream is the shiznit when you are pregnant.

4. And I want sweet tea SO f-ing bad all the time but really try to limit myself to a glass every couple of days. I would drink a whole gallon of Chick-Fil-A sweet tea if possible.

5. My other craving right now is peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwiches with a big glass of milk.

6. I had a dream last night that I drank a whole stout margarita while I was pregnant and then starting having a miscarriage. Isn't that the shittiest dream you have ever heard? Oh yeah and since I have been pregnant - my dreams have been so vivid and WEIRD! I mean WEEEIIIRRD.

7. I want Taco Bell right now. I mean were all these questions supposed to be pregnancy/food related? Don't worry ladies I don't act on my hunger impulses all the time. But sharing them helps me overcome the temptation. Like last night I wanted oreos and milk so bad and so did Bryan which made it worse - but we never acted upon it and went to the store and bought them which is good. And on the way home from work today I wanted Jack in the Box but knew PB & J would be better so I simply DROVE by Jack in the Box (which is past my house) and dreamed of having a sourdough jack. But never actually got one. Is that weird?

8. I am starting to get really weird about the house - like today I just threw the dog bed out (and Bryan is going to be pissed), but I just felt like it was making the house "feel" dirty. What does that even mean? Do now Mally is sleeping on a fleece blanket.

9. I am back on a reading kick again and read two books in three days. AND I LOVE IT! Expect the book club blog to have some major entries lately.

10. I miss my friends so much and sometimes think about how many times I actually laughed till I cried when they all came for Kellianne's wedding. I miss them so much! Everything is always back to normal no matter how long it is since we saw each other. I love that. JD please tell Mitch to just get a job in H-town already!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

#8, i think,is it possible that you're in your nesting period already, danni??

and holy freakin' hell!?!?!? 4 posts in like 36 hours... danni.. did you just remember your password, or something?! bwahah..

it's good to see you posting again! and it's good to see that you're healthy and doing well.

miss you!

Katie and David Thomas and Baby Thomas said...

OH MY GOSH!!! NO WAY! I can't believe that. Hey i need to get your phone number. :) Will you email me? Congrats to you!!! I am so excited for you guys. What a coincidence! LOL

JD said...

i love being preggers together...u dream...i dream...we all scream for ice cream.